https://srd.sassa.gov.za Reconfirm SASSA SRD Grant September 2022
Please note that all information will be provided electronically and there is no need to upload any documentation. Please ensure that you provide SASSA with a Mobile Number (cell phone number) where we can reach you to provide you with feedback on the status of your application. You can also obtain the status of your application on this website. Should your application be declined, you will have the right to appeal the SASSA decision by lodging an appeal with the Department of Social Development for each month your application was declined. The process to lodge an appeal will be provided with the notification that your application has been declined. Failure to request appeal for each month that the application is declined will result in the original decision sustained.
how to check status on sassa srd grant
Since the June payments was supposed to be the third payment, those who reconfirmed their applications saw their July 2022 appearing in the first week of the month when the window was opened.
But when SASSA was contacted regarding this issue of reconfirmation, sassa made it clear that, since there has not been a three payments, there was no need to reconfirm and applicants should not panic about this and when the time is due, they will be informed officially.
reconfirm sassa srd grant application
- Go to this website url https://srd.sassa.gov.za to reconfirm
- Look for the subheading “reconfirm existing application” and click on it
- Mind you, this is for those who were already receiving the SRD R350 Grant in the previous cycle.
- If you are a new applicant altogether, then you have to select Apply.
- Enter your ID number and that of the telephone number you have been using since the inception of the SASSA SRD R350.
- It is used as verification of the applicant and you have to provide it. If you cannot remember the number, you can change or update it using the process available on the website.
how to check sassa srd grant
- Follow the link https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status (This link will send you directly to the web page for checking the application status) or you can as well visit the official homepage of the SRD R350 https://srd.sassa.gov.za and scroll down to the place asking you to check your status and click on that label.
- In the text boxes provided, enter the 13-digit ID number and the cell phone number that was used to apply.
- Click on the submit button and patiently wait for the page to fully load.
- On the status dashboard, the months that your application is active start with the current month.
- Click on the month you want to see its status, and a drop-down menu will show you if your application for that particular month is pending, approved, declined.
- If you are approved, check if it has a pay date. The pay date is the day your bank account or post office account will be credited. For those using a bank accounts, expect an SMS alert when the bank finally deposits the grant.
- For post office payments, applicants will have to wait for their turn using their last three digits of their ID number. Update : Post Office No Longer Paying SRD R350 Grant Payments
- If your status is currently pending, you need to wait as SASSA is still reviewing your application and a decision is yet to be taken if you still qualified.
- If your application status shows declined, a reason for the decline will be written against the decline reason section. According to SASSA, an applicant who feels his or her application was unduly declined, can appeal or apply for reconsideration within 30 days from the date of the decline.