SASSA SRD Payment Dates September
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) is the government agency responsible for administering social security benefits. The SASSA’s monthly payments schedule is published on its website and can be found here: http://www.sassa.gov.za/payments_schedule_2019
1 September 2022
1 September 2022
SASSA pays on the first of every month, and this month is no different! So if you are paid by SASSA on 1st September, you will receive your payment that day.
2 September 2022
2 September 2022
This is a Friday and the payment will be made on the same day. The 11am delivery deadline has passed, but we are still working hard to ensure that you receive your money before the end of this week (or next). If everything goes according to plan and your payment arrives as scheduled, don’t worry! We’ll send an email with more information about how everything went down.
5 September 2022
SASSA payment dates:
- 1 September 2022
- 2 September 2022
- 5 September 2022
SASSA Payment Dates: The payment dates for SASSA are as follows: *1 September 2022, 2 September 2022 and 5 September 2022.
6 September 2022
The following dates are when you should expect to receive your monthly SRD payments from SASSA.
- 6 September 2022
- 21 September 2022
10 September 2022
- 10 September 2022
- Amount paid: R350
- Amount due to be paid: R350
The beneficiary will receive a cash for the amount of R350, which they must deposit with their bank within seven days of receiving it. .
11 September 2022
The date for 11 September 2022 is 13 September 2022.
13 September 2022
The first Friday of every month is when you’ll receive your SRD payment.
If you get paid on a Friday, it means that your SRD payment will be paid on the first Friday of the next month (or week). If you don’t get paid on Fridays, then your SRD payment will be processed and paid during the following week.
17 September 2022
- You’ll receive your payment on the 17th of every month.
- The 17th of September 2022 is when you’ll get your money.
19 September 2022
SASSA pays on the 1st, 3rd and 6th of every month.
SASSA also pays on the 10th, 11th and 13th of every month.
20 September 2022
The dates for the payment of the quarterly Srds are as follows:
- 20 September 2022 (this date is subject to change)
- 23 October 2022 (this date is subject to change)
SASSA payments are made on Fridays, with the exception of 4th Friday in each quarter when no SASSA payment will be made.
24 September 2022
The last day of the month is a public holiday in South Africa. On 24 September 2022, it will be a Friday and SASSA payments will be made on that day as usual.
25 September 2022
The following dates are the SASSA payment dates for September:
- 25 September 2022
- 26 September 2022
- 27 September 2022
27 September 2022
The total amount of the SASSA payment will be paid on 27 September 2022.
- On the last working day of every month, we will make payments to all eligible claimants who have met all eligibility criteria for that month. They will receive their full entitlement for that month by 17:00 EDT (GMT -4).
- We also deliver payments directly into your bank account or mobile money wallet between 17:00 EDT (GMT -4) and 23:59 EDT (GMT -4).
These are dates when SASSA pays South Africans.
These are dates when SASSA pays South Africans. They are not necessarily the same as the dates when South Africans can apply for grants, but it’s important to know the difference.
- September 1: The application window closes at 12 noon on this day, so if you want to submit your application before then and have it approved by then, do so!
- September 17: The last day that applications will be accepted at this stage (as opposed to being reviewed as they come in). You should still submit your application before this date and hope that it gets reviewed during this week – but don’t be surprised if it doesn’t get processed until after that point either!
If you want to know your can check here SASSA SRD R350 Online Status Check and payment dates
We hope that this information has been helpful to you in planning for your next trip. Remember, you can always check our website for live updates on when payments are made and other important announcements!